not much longer i keep telling myself. day after day, it seems like the closer it gets, the slower the time is going by. WTFFFF.
Tags: about me, facts, favorites, music, ocd, random, tv
I haven’t posted in a longgg time because i’ve been too caught up in the day to day drama.
With work & trying to move, and going through a lot with my husband at the moment, i haven’t had time to much other than sleep occasionally. But since i’m coming back to the blogging world so unsuspectingly, i’ll throw a few things out there about myself you’d most likely never know if i hadn’t told you. Soooo, here goes nothing! [;
1. I listen to a ton of music. i’m a total Haystak and MGK junkie. For some reason their music just gets me. <3
2. my little brother means pretty much everything to me. he looks and acts just like me.
3. I own so much make-up I should probably go to some sort of therapy over it. This obsession is getting pretty ridiculous. I have HUGE make-up pet peeves, and let people know about them. I can’t stand it when people have on DARK lip liner and a light lipstick or gloss. i also hate it when girls try to do a smokey eye, and it just looks like they got gang banged by crayola. IT BUGS THE LIVING HELL OUT OF ME. like, please look in the mirror, darling.
4. I work ALL the time, I’m a CNA, and I love what I do, but i absolutely HATE my job. i’m looking for a new one now.
5. I have 5 tattoos. I have 7 more that I want, but i’m very picky about my tattoo artist.
6. I own over 400 books, and i’ve read every single one of them.
7. I still watch Saturday morning cartoons (when i’m not visiting my husband, of course!)
8. My favorite tv shows are- Lock up-Raw &&&& Supernatural.
9. I actually bite my tongue a LOT. I may seem like I actually speak my mind all the time, but I don’t. I don’t like to offend anyone, or to hurt anyone’s feelings, so the majority of the time I just keep my mouth closed because what could come out, wouldn’t exactly be nice 99.9% of the time.
10. I am a HUGE NEAT FREAK… in my bed room and kitchen. Those are the only two places I keep COMPLETELY spotless. My truck looks like a couple tornadoes came through and it will stay like that until I eventually get sick of looking at it, but my room is completely spotless. I wash my sheets every week, and vacuum every single day. I’m not sure why I have such O.C.D. about a clean bedroom, but it makes me feel better, so whatever. ha.
Tags: marriage, married, married life, prison, prison wife, quote
Ive promised you my heart, ive gave you my word that im not leaving. I love you too much, yet why do you still worry so much that ive found someone new? I havent, and even if i had, id be woman enough to tell you what was going on. I tell you pretty much everything that goes on. I know things between us have been pretty aweful in the past, but its time for our future now. Its time for our happiness. Its time to remember what made us fall in love so hard in the first place. This is about us, not all the bullshit. I forgive you for your past, just like you forgive me for mine. You will come home to me, and we will be able to forget all the bad memories because we will replace them with new ones. Nothing can change my love for you, so step up, be a man, and prove youre worth my trust again.
You’re in my heart, always, and soon baby youll be in my arms again. After three months, i finally get to go visit him again. Im so excited i can barely contain myself. I feel like doing cartwheels, and jumping up and down. Yeah, hes been locked up for almost a year, but me going so long with not seeing him, has really taken its toll on me and our relationship. I cant wait to kiss him, to hug him, and just be able to look into his eyes and feel…. safe. I swear, thats all i need to make my days so much easier.
Tags: alaska, barcelona, bucket list, bucketlist, canada, chicago, detroit, love, quebec, spain, traveling
There’s a lot of places I want to go before I die, not to live, but to vacation, visit, maybe just go to take some pictures. point being, ima post my top 5 places i wanna go once my boo comes homeee. <3 Looks like i should be saving up quit a bit of money.
I’ve got different reasons for wanting to go to each place, some are close by, some are very far away. I love the beauty of big cities, and the beauty of a calm countryside. <3
What are some other beautiful places I should add too my Bucketlist?